407 oil change

I know it sounds daft but I cant seem to locate the oil filter on my 407 hdi

2.0 does anyone know where it is
Reply to
Dave

Should be at the front of the block facing forwards about 3/4 the way down, unless Pug changed the 2.0 HDI lump in the 5 years from my 307 one. Just look down beside the alternator on the drivers side of the engine bay.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Dugan

So when u have not spent all your time looking sit back with acup of tea a have a good look because it is under there somewhere,,

Reply to
Chrs

Bloody hell Chris, that was a pearl of wisdom if I ever heard one.

Bryan

Reply to
Zoab