6 speed

I dont know if this is true or not, maybe some one on this group can tell me, 6speed gearbox fitted to a 405 hahahaha never heard of it .has anybody heard of it ?

Reply to
Chris

Have seen it fitted to a Citroen BX (16V). Did require major tweaks as the box is wider, so it probably will not fit just like that. BX in question now has a normal turning circle when going left, but a turning circle like an oceansteamer when going right.

So it will probably fit, but...

Maarten

Reply to
Maarten Deen