alarm

Hello can any one HELP me please ,wen i turn my alarm on the right hand side indecator stays on ,what i have to do is take the battrie of and leave it for about 3 hours then reconect,so i cant use the centrol locking /alarm so is there any one how can HELP PLEASE

Reply to
pauls440

that sounds like a relay not going off when it is armed, try it a few times it might put it self right, if not find out which relay dos the alarm and it might have to be replaced,also check it is in the hole proply. chris addlestone surrey

Reply to
Chrs

thanks chris but do you no waer they are?

Reply to
pauls440

alarm unit is faulty the relay is inside it so previous post is bang on the mark only fix is either a new alarm unit or remove it from the system and bypass the starter cut off

Reply to
Mindwipe