Any Recommeded Peugeot Garages/Mechanics in Birmingham Area?

Subject line says it all. I'd be grateful to hear of any good outfits - or any I should avoid !

Also, any idea what I should pay for a 40,000 something mile service on a

306 cabrio? (According to the service record, the next service should be at 54,000 or 12 months after the last) I'd like to get the 'spanner' re-set to maintain the FPSH.

Any thoughts or comments would be great

Steve

Reply to
newsonline

Thorps of Alderminster ( just south od Stratford upon Avon) are good. Might be a bit far for you if you aren't on the south side of Brum though.

Reply to
R.N. Robinson

Thanks for the suggestion.

Best