Car Stereo Locked

Help...i have manged to 'lock out' my Car Stereo. I have incorrectly put the wrong pin number in three times and now i can't get it to work. I have tried disconnecting my battery to hopefully reset it again...but this failed to work.

Anyone got any ideas!!!

Thanks

Mark

Reply to
Mark Atkin-Barrett

Hmmm ... I've done this with my 405 and there is a combination you hold down for a while which resets it to asking for "Code". Failing memory suggest it might be "Band" and something else. Not a great help, but it might jog someone else's memory ...

Mark Atk> Help...i have manged to 'lock out' my Car Stereo. I have incorrectly put the

Reply to
Wichita

Hi, had the same problem with my 306. I held down band for a while (about

10 seconds) and it seemed to clear it.
Reply to
Dirom306

I had a similar problem with a colleague's P reg 306. If it is a CLARION radio then you need to leave it with the ignition turned on for about 1 hour for the system to reset itself Regards, Norman

Reply to
Norm