Cigarette Lighter For 307???

Peugeot reckon that they dont make one, and don't know of any elements that will fit the existing socket. Personally I find this hard to believe as if the socket can accept a power adaptor then surely it must take a lighter element.

They even went so far as to say an aftermarket one would not work, which I think must be bull.

Does anyone here know any different?

Thanks,

Nick.

Reply to
Nick (UK)

Hello,

Perhaps the "power adapter plug" has a thinner wiring, so it cannot stand an as high amperage than the cigarette lighter - just an idea, no clue if it's the case.

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T

Just try buying a cig lighter, or goin down the scrap yard and gettin one for a £1 and try it...can't do any harm, and even if it did pop a fuse, what's that? 5p?

Reply to
Oliver