diagnostic

Just bought myself a Draper Peugeot fault finder thingy off ebay. It says plug it into the "self diagnosis connector". Where do I find that ? I have a haynes manual so if anyone knows the page number that will help, that would be good.

Car is a 306 1998 1.4

Thanks

Reply to
Ian

Try under the fuse cover in the footwell next to the steering wheel. I've seen a connector in there which I believe to be the OBD connector on our 1998 306 1.4.

David Hearn

thanks I'll take a look tomorrow

Reply to
Ian