Electric side windows dont work. (405 SRi (1989))

Hi

My Windows wont move. I have checked that the motors are functional with an external power source. All fuses and relays in the fuse box, under the steering column, is intact and functional. The contacts are operating the motors when supplied externally. I measure no power on any wires at the contacts, when measuring from ground to the individual wires.

Any suggestions?

Best regards //zigge

Reply to
zigge

Check the wiring loom connecting the door to the A-pillar. It might be wrecked.

Tobi

Reply to
Tobias Meyer

but verify that you got power to the switches first. Fred

Reply to
Fred

I don't have power to the contacts. And I am following the cable through the door beam. But is there a fuse for the windows I have missed?

//zigge

Reply to
zigge