Faulty 206 clutch and drive shaft

Hello everybody,

I am after some advice. My beautiful 206 is 4 years old with only 50,000km on the dial. My clutch is stuffed and cost me $1,400 to renew.

2 weeks after it was stuffed again. Took it back, and it was discovered that the bearings in the drive shaft were damaged, and this was causing the initial problem. It has now been in the workshop for 10 days, and they cant get a part until mid October - at a cost of $800. I have tried calling head office (here in Australia) and got cut off 5 times, and have gone into print...but have hit a brick wall everywhere . The car is now in a Peugeot dealers garage for the next 3 to 4 weeks, and know one is speaking to me. All I am asking for is a loan car and some compensation - but it is falling on deaf ears. Has anyone else had a similar problem? Any advise out there for me? I don't know what to do.

Thanks

Rod.

Reply to
Rod Trebilco

Contact the garage and tell them that you are unhappy, at the same time ask them for the telephone number for Peugeot concessionaires. You can then watch them have kittens.

Reply to
malc