Fixing a crease in my 206

Hi all, I got some nasty crease in the bottom left side of my car (the "side skirt"). I want to "push" it from the "inside" but I can't access it from the bottom of the car. Any ideas how can I fix this without taking it to the car shop ?

thanks

Reply to
Idan Jan

Hi all, I got some nasty crease in the bottom left side of my car (the "side skirt"). I want to "push" it from the "inside" but I can't access it from the bottom of the car. Any ideas how can I fix this without taking it to the car shop ?

thanks

Reply to
Idan Jan

yes, theres an easy way to fix this yourself, first of all enroll at your local college for a body repair course, then study and practice as most apprentices do for approx 4 years on old scrap cars before attempting the same job on your own. simple, oh and the other way? well it just invloves putting your left hand deep inside your pocket and pulling your wallet out. steve.

Reply to
someone

Not sure there was any cause for that sort of response, it was a perfectly innocent question. Anyway, could you possibly carpets there and have a look what's underneath. If there's still no way to get to it, I think it may be a job for the professionals,

Neil

Reply to
Neil D

Take it to 'Dent Magician' if they can fix it it will be cheaper than a normal body shop (providing the paint isnt broken) - Check yellow pages for your nearest franchise...

Reply to
jel183(UK)