For Sale: A special 306 for a special price

After over 6 years and over 127,000 miles I have decided to sell by far the best car I have ever owned. My 1995 Peugeot 306 XTdt.

Regular visitors to my website at

will know all about my 306. All of the problems I have had are documented there. Anyone who has spoken to or emailed me will also know how much I have enjoyed owning my 306. It is a great car; luxurious, sporty and yet cheap to run. Even with 175,000 miles on the clock it is in amazing condition and still returning on average over

50mpg! I certainly hope that my new car will look and run as well as this when it is 9 years old.

In light of its high mileage I am willing to consider offers in the region of just £1,000. I hope to post more pictures of the car to my website in the next few weeks and interested parties should, in the first instance, contact me via my website.

Stuart

Stuart Dalby

Nooooo!

What will you replace it with?

Reply to
DervMan

Brand new Golf Mk 5 1.9 TDI SE arriving hopefully June/July time. Check out

if you are interested.

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Dalby