Radox Peugeot 306 web resources

Visitors to my Peugeot 306 page at

will already know it contains a lot of useful information about problems I have had with my 1995 306 XTdt and how I have fixed them.

Well I have just added a new page at

which lists a selection of queries I have received from other 306 owners about problems they were having and my replies to them which people might also find useful.

Whilst I do not mind people emailing me, they stand a much greater chance of receiving help from not just me but the 150 or so other members of my Peugeot 306 Yahoo Group at

This groupcontains a full archive of all posts to date and is open to the publicwithout the need to register. Other resources such as files(miscellaneous info, reviews, etc), links and images are onlyavailable to members but anyone is very welcome to join. Stuart

Stuart Dalby