Speed pulse 206gti

Hi I just got a pioneer avic-x1 and I need to connect a wire to the speed pulse on my car, does anybody know where this wire is located?

Thanks

Steve

Reply to
steevs

A previous thread may help :

If it's a later model you may need a canbus interface:

Failing that you could use a magnet/sensor kit to read the rpm on an inner half shaft coupling.

And finally (this is not a joke) there was a kit available (Alpine?) which involved a sensor mounted on a rear wheel arch and a magnetic "wand" used to magnetise the steel in the corresponding tyre. You may find a dealer who never got round to binning them all .

johntyers