great radio

About 1,5 year ago I bought a new Peugeot Partner 1.9D with integrated radio/CD player. I think this is a great device, I like it very much, but does any one know what brand it is? I can see no brand name.

Reply to
Linea Recta

should be stamped on the case usually clarion/philips or blaupunkt

Reply to
mindwipe

"mindwipe" schreef in bericht news:42b09b38$0$301$ snipped-for-privacy@news-text.dial.pipex.com...

Well, I'm not going to dismantle it. So it can be anything really?

Reply to
Linea Recta

you dont need to distmantle it just pull out of the dash with the normal radio tools i will check my book 2moro for you if you like but its in my tool box and i'm at home now

Reply to
mindwipe

"mindwipe" schreef in bericht news:42b0a0d3$0$294$ snipped-for-privacy@news-text.dial.pipex.com...

Thanks for the gesture, but I don't want to tinker with it (since it ain't broken). I just wondered wether there was an administrative way to find out the brand.

Reply to
Linea Recta