heater matrix

Easy to remove if u got arms that go round corners.never had a job like this todo in the haynes it say remove 3 screws thats ok if u can get too then 2 u can and the third one well forget it.now i got it all out have to ring round to see if anybody got one in stock, also does anybody know do they come with the o rings that fit on the pipes?

Reply to
Chris

You are way beyond me now Chris. Did the fascia have to come out or just the glovebox or what?

As to the matrix. I suppose they are really just radiators so one of those radiator repair/exchange places might help. There is one off of Hampton Road West (A312) in Hanworth in the small trading estate on the right as you come up from the A316 but I don't know their name.

Reply to
Keith W

--=20 Chris

Reply to
Chris

That's sorted then, apart from the minor problem of putting it all back together ;o)

Reply to
Keith W