how to remove airco airfilter ?

Hi all,

I just bought a spray can yesterday to clean the airco.

There are 2 methods, first involves spraying it under the hood and then you have to remove the air filter, second is making the car recycle air and spray it at the passenger side..

I had to do the 2nd because I just don't know how to get this air filter out ?

Is it possible to do this by yourself or can it only be done at a workshop ? It's a large block underneath the front window ? So the only way is removing half of the engine, or can you access it somewhere from inside the car ? If so, how ? (I have a 206SW btw)

Aeneas.

Reply to
Aeneas Verhe

I have a 406 myself, and I did it myself (10 min work). It's simple actually, there should be a black plastic box against the windshield on the passanger side, just under the hood. All you need is a screwdriver to flip it open (no screws involved, you could actually do it with your fingers) I don't know if its the same with a 206, but my guess is positive.

"Aeneas Verhe" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
obiahman

same on 307....