International meeting 407-owners in Luxembourg

Excuse me for writing this in english as my knowledge of your language is insufficient. Both the dutch and german forum, will organise the above mentioned meeting in Luxemburg. We would like to know if there are any of the french members that would like to visit this event. The event will probably be held in the weekend of 3 and 4 September. Please post your comments and thoughts about this idea. Of course we?ll keep you informed as soon as we have further details.

Reply to
Axel