Lazy 406 central locking motor

This is a 1999 406; on cold mornings the front passenger door doesn't unlock and I have to use the key. It's OK on warm sunny days. Is it likely to just need cleaning or is it a bin job ?

TIA Peter

Reply to
PH13

Assuming nothing is stiff or seized you need to either remove the door card and test the feed to the lock actuator or find someone else who can do it.

johntyers

i had same problem on my 405 took door panel off and sprayed all inside with wd40 now no problem..

Reply to
Chris