Peugeot 106 quicksilver trouble!!

I have an 'S' reg quicksilver and there seems to be a problem with the run of the engine.When driving along the revs seem to suddenly go erratically up and back down again so acceleration is lost.I know the cambelts due for changing would this maybe be to do with it?! I also had a new injector fitted about 9mnths ago, maybe the others need changing?! No idea help!

Reply to
Hollied

I'm fairly sure your cambelt has nothing to do with the problem. If it was the cambelt then you'd very likely have damaged your valves by now (but I could be wrong). Is the throttle cable adjusted ok? My wife's 106 has just had a new clip fitted to the throttle cable which has increased throttle movement quite a bit.

Reply to
Malc