peugeot 205 stereo locked out

hi - girlfriend has bought peugeot 205 k reg with original peugeot stereo- we think. but it is locked out - think some one has entered the wrong code, plenty people on ebay selling keycode software but need to get it back to accepting a code first, can anyone help solution or suggestions please. much appreciation from me as shes on hols at the moment for 10 days would love to have it working when she gets back.

Reply to
mark watson via CarKB.com

sounds like you just want to get in her good books when she does get back. ok turn the ignition on, and turn the radio on, leave it for 20 mins - 30 mins, it should revert back to accepting a code, unless this has already been done and the unit is totally locked. steve.

Reply to
anon

hold band button in for a few seconds or have you tried this?

Reply to
mindwipe

My peugeot 205 stereo was locked up & i didn`t know what to do.

I tried the "holding band button in for a few seconds" option & i worked for me!

many thanks mindwipe! :

-- cletus187

this thread:

cletus1875