peugeot 206 brake load sensing valve

Hi, my 6 year old 206 glx 1.4cc has just failed its test on the brake load sensing valve linkage (seized). I know where it is and exactly what it's for, but how is it best to free it up?

Reply to
Keith Newton

spray lots of wd40, over it and move it a bout. i done one the other day and it passed after that.

Reply to
Chrs

Where is it?

Reply to
Harold Snodgrass

at the rear, you will see all the pipes going to it,its about 5 inch sqaure.just above the rear axle.you can see the rod going into the unit,so you will have to get the car up in the air or at least on ramps or axle stands

Reply to
Chrs