Peugeot 306 BE3 Gearbox onto a 205Gti

Hi,

I'm trying to get some info on BE3 gearboxes. What I need to know is would a Peugeot 306 BE3 geabox go onto a 205Gti late XU engine, or, would any internal gears be interchangeable - in particular would the

5th gear fit the 205 box. I've been trying to find a longer 205 1.9 or Diesel BE3 box for some time now, but these are hard to come by.

Cheers if you can help! Dave P

Reply to
DP2

A local gearbox place will help you out, just give them a ring it does not cost to ask.just for the phone call.as most gearbox people will help you in any way.

Reply to
Chris

Cheers. I'll try that Chris thanks.

Reply to