Peugeot 306 Electric Windows and Central locking problem

Hi Newbie here,

Has anyone had this happen to them or know of a whay to sort this problem out:

I closed the drivers door on my 306 last night and then went to lock it with the key remote, the locks all went down and then popped back up. Tried several time but same thing. in the end I had to hold the locks down from an open rear door and they locked. Was driving this morning and went to open the drivers window and nothing, nor the passengers window.

Can somebody help.

Cheers

Reply to
jonhayward

Hi Newbie here,

Has anyone had this happen to them or know of a whay to sort this problem out:

I closed the drivers door on my 306 last night and then went to lock it with the key remote, the locks all went down and then popped back up. Tried several time but same thing. in the end I had to hold the locks down from an open rear door and they locked. Was driving this morning and went to open the drivers window and nothing, nor the passengers window.

Can somebody help.

Cheers

Reply to
jonhayward

I've heard that door cables are often cut by the door ... Not happened to myself.

Reply to
mips

Thanks for the reply, I've checked the wires in the door, as a friend had the wires cut on his 306. It's not the wires.

Thansk anyway

Reply to
jonhayward

jonhayward formulated on Sunday :

That leaves one or more of the locking solenoids (probably the driver's door one, to be honest) or a malfunction of the central-locking ECU under the rear-bench... can't think of anything else it could be.

-- sA

Reply to
southpawArcher