peugeot 306 TD centre exhaust to low

I am after (if possible ) for a new centre pipe for my 306 TD 1996. I'm not really after getting a custom made pipe in stainless steal , i just want a centre section which does not have a silencer (box thing just after the cat ) unit on it.

I need to replace this as the car has been lowered and the centre silencer grinds out over speed bumps, curbs etc... and i dont want to do any damage by ripping my exhaust off.

Does a 306 petrol have the same size exhaust as i have seen centre sections which do not have the silencer on them on the WWW ?

Thanks John.

Reply to
pokemon