Peugeot 307 Aerial - Can it be unscrewed?

Hi, silly question I know but my aerial on the 307 doesn't want to unscrew. Can these be unscrewed or do I have to take my chance through a car wash? :

-- Zuk

View this thread:

Send from

Zuk

Hi Zuk,

Yup can be unscrewed. Yours might just be a bit tight. I take mine off if I go through the carwash. Every now and then I put a squeeze of any lubricant that is lying around to stop it becoming a future problem.

See ya,

Phil C

Phil C

If it is the same as the aerial on the 306 and 406, use Vaseline (petroleum jelly) as the lubricant as it is also a conductor, grease/oil are not.

Reply to
Keith Willcocks