engine light on. '05 rodeo

how do I turn it off? has 9,300 miles on speedometer

-- fingers

View this thread:

Send from

fingers

Something is wrong.

You get the code indicated by said light scanned, diagnose the problem, then fix it.

Light off.

Reply to
alfredB18

Reply to
Buhda

You need to find out why it is on and repair the problem. Its under warranty so take it to the dealer. You can drive it by an auto-zone parts store. They will read the code for you.

Disconnecting the battery for a few minutes will clear the code but it will just come back if the problem isn't resolved.

f> how do I turn it off? has 9,300 miles on speedometer.

Reply to
miles

easyier way is to just remove the ecm fuse in the engine compart fuse box for 30 second. why have to reprogram the radio..but as they say if there still is a problem it will just come on again gas cap is the biggest culprit

Reply to
David Naylor