Peugeot 307 cooling fan

Hello

Hope someone can help...

The cooling fan in my 307 has started to make a slight grinding noise when it starts, and occasionally while it is running. Is there anything I can do or should this be a dealer job? The car is still under warranty so this should be covered?

Cheers Jim L

Reply to
jsl

The car is still under warranty - get the dealer to sort!!

Don't risk trying to do it yourself as this could invalidate the warranty!!

Regards, John

Reply to
John J. Burness

Innit, if you can get something for free and proffesionally done, do it that way!

I th>

Reply to
Oliver

Best take it to the dealer - if they say nothings wrong ask to see another

307 just to clarify there is noise on the fan.

Bill

Reply to
Bill.