[Peugeot 406 Coupè] Problems with electrical mirrors and seats

Hi,

i have problems with my Peugeot 406 Coupè. It`s the 1999-model (2.0 16V) Platinium Edition. The electrical mirrors (arranging) and seats (memory-buttons) doesnt work anymore. I checked cabling and the fuses. There is no problem.

Did you know about those problemens?

Anyone know a soulution or a place to look for?

Best regards,

Sebastian.

Reply to
SM