Philips CAR 400 radio (Vx Omega etc)

OK, so the Omega passed its MOT today, to my surprise. To celebrate I sorted out the radio code. But despite all my experience with car audio I can't fathom how to tune and store a station on this one! Can anyone help?

Reply to
Chris Bolus

To tune it you just press the up or down arrow and let it search.

To save a station just hold one of the preset buttons (numbers 1 to 6) down for a few seconds until it beeps.

Alan

Reply to
Alan

Which is OK if the station you want is strong enough, but the ones I want aren't.

Took me a while to work that one out, I was thrown by the way it seemed to go back to the previous station first. Thanks anyway.

Someone in the VxON forums pointed me in the direction of the appropriate page on the Vauxhall website for downloading manuals; the instructions for the CAR 2004 are essentially the same.

Reply to
Chris Bolus