Peugeot Boxer Gears

I have a motorhome based on a Peugeot Boxer van and find it difficult to shift into first and second gear. I have just had the clutch replaced and the pedal set level with the brake. I have also used fully synthetic in the box because this worked wonders for my previous vehicle a VW. Anyone experienced this please or has any ideas?

Reply to
Dystopia