Roof lining 406

Hi The roof lining in the 406 i am using colapsed completely. It is a felt type material.(It is hanging like a up-side down parachute) I live and work in West Africa so service agents ect is not easily availible. My thoughts are to re-glue it but removing tha plastic fittings and light fitittings in order to do it properly is a little bit daunting. Can some one advice me and explain about the "how to " remove the light the light fittings and the plastic covers on the door supports ect. Thank you Carl

Reply to
Carl de Beer

"Carl de Beer" wrote in news:66469422933ec@uwe:

You could always use a syringe and needle full of glue and inject into the roof space and hold the roof lining up until it dries.

Reply to
Tunku

Reply to
Carl de Beer via CarKB.com

"Carl de Beer via CarKB.com" wrote in news:66cf26f21d4df@uwe:

I'm afraid not, it was an idea I remember reading on brickboard.com

Reply to
Tunku

Reply to
Carl de Beer via CarKB.com

Have same problem on my 405 estate and I'm going to try

  1. centring the cloth with double sided sticky tape and then
  2. using some of my artist daughters spray adhesive. This is what they use to stick artwork to backings and it "should" work I'm told ... I thought of syringing but reckoned it would be too blodgy ... Cheers,

Carl de Beer wrote:

Reply to
Wichita