Please Help: Ive lost the key to my 306 and i'm parked illegally!

The car is in a car park, but its not one thats open 24hours a day. I've managed to persuade security to ive me at lest until the end of today before they clamp or take it away.

Ive lost the keys and dont have a replacement and I'm not sure what to do.

Any ideas???

Thanks,

Julian

Reply to
Hoolagon

ask local chav to help? police? AA or RAC? local pug garage etc....

Reply to
Him Off De Telly

Some manufacturers can cut the keys from the chassis no providing you have your log book to show to the dealer. Renault dealer did it for me on the spot, worth trying with Peugeot. The only obstacle then is to bypass your immobiliser/alarm if you have one but you could at least get it towed out and disconnect the horn meanwhile.

Reply to
daddyfreddy

panic over! I got a Automobile-locksmith to do it and it was only =A365. Was made easier because my alarm doesnt work. Thanks anyway.

Reply to
Hoolagon