price

Why is it so pricey for a crankshaft pulley.=A391.71 is the best price i have got.all it is is a pulley it dont do any thing just has a belt running round it .cant cost that much to make now can it .(still looking for a cheaper one and anybody that has got one in stock)

Reply to
Chrs

My repairer told me that Pug wanted £120 and he sourced mine from GSF for £90. Have you tried Neate. I tried to look on their web site but their online service is suspended?

Reply to
Keith Willcocks

Thanks Keith i went on to the web site, as u say it is suspended.i am going to ring them from work on sat,i let you know how i get on

Reply to
Chrs