Q: P406 BSI doubt!

Hallo! I have P406 HDI, and in one month ago AC sometimes work and sometimes dontwork! I finds that problem is in AC clutch relay which is well-worn, and it is in BSI unit. Now I need information of position AC clutch relay (K17) in BSI , because in BSI have several relays?

Thank you!

Reply to
Klaus

Hi,

I've never opened a BSI, but ain't the reference written besides the relay itself ?

HTH,

-- G.T

Reply to
G.T

Hi, I am 100% sure in this relay, and I know that BSI are saled by manufacturer but this box contane relays for e.g. rear window heater, etc! Does anyone know the schedule of elements in the box?

Thanks to everyone that we can provide this information!

Reply to
Klaus