P406 HDI

I have a P406 HDI 80kW in 2000. passed with 200 000 km and now I have a problem! When I switch into reverse, gear shift occasionally pops up from your position. Was noticed that the whole system shift lever in the cabin was moved to the back. How to solve this problem? I doubt the connection between the lever and the gearbox! Can I have it set up or change?

Thanks everyone!

Reply to
Klaus