Re: 406 HDI Service Meter Reset

Does anyone know how to reset the service meter in 406 HDI? I followed the

> procedure described in the User's Manual and failed.

Not read the manual, but turning the ignition on whilst holding down the button for a few seconds worked ok for me. jim.

Reply to
djimbo

Yuting Wan

Yep the manual is a bit of a joke when it comes to numbering all the stuff in speedo panel ;-) glad you have it sorted.

jim.

Reply to
djimbo