Re: A V8 in my 306?

dont want to dishearten you but be aware that if it is loud and the feds stop you then they will expect you to get it fixed in a garage in

7 days and get the car re-MOTed at the expense of your time and money.

Ive had a few mates who have been done for silly things!

scott

Reply to
scott

I don't believe this someone talking sense on the Peugot NG!!!!

Jim '66 Mustang.

-- Jim GM4DHJ........

Reply to
jim.gm4dhj

Red hairless monkeys, gimp masks for all seasons. Rooms full of yoghurt for next to no reason. These are a few of scott's favourite things:

gah its the cat :( £££

Reply to
David Beamish

That'll be, uhm, let me get my random number generator out now, ooh, let me put in the top figure here just so we dont get too silly, less than £320, but make sure the number is silly cos if it isnt then its no fun!

scott

Reply to
scott