Reluctant sale 406S HDI 110 BHP 2003

Hi Guys, Due to the imminent arrival of a company car my trusty 406S estate must go. It has been serviced as per the book with many intermediate oil changes. New P7000's on the front, Recent rear disks & pads. No leaks or oil usage. Mpg is approx 40 around town and 45-50 on a motorway run. Latest Satnav CD. Only drivers seat used. The car is still doing regular daily round trips from Manchester to London. Negative points: Starter motor bendix is sometimes slow to disengage. Handbrake requires adjustment but if there is any serious offers I will fix / get fixed. The mileage is 126,000. Insurance runnig out, offers required urgently.

Dave G

Reply to
Dave G via CarKB.com