rev gauge update

Well the partner van has been in to the dealer today to have the rev gauge looked at. It turns out that the gauge (behind the instrument panel) is faulty. So it needs to be replaced. The unfortunate side of this being is that for the part and fitting Peugeot want £410 inclusive. So needless to say I will be living without the rev gauge after all. So I will now be keeping my eyes open for one in scrap yard because I sure aint paying that price. Anyone seen a partner van with the hdi engine in a scrap yard lately that's still got its instrument panel fitted. cheers

Gary

Reply to
Gary G Jones

Try E.bay.