406 Estate tyre pressures

The sticker giving the tyre ressure is missing on my 406 - can someone please, please post them for the estate. (It's and HDi 2.0, V reg FWIW)

Thanks

Chris

Reply to
Chris Hodges

If it has 185/70/14 tyres the preasures are 34 psi front & 36 psi rear

195/65/15 33 Front & 34 Rear 205/60/15 34 Front & 34 Rear

H>The sticker giving the tyre ressure is missing on my 406 - can someone

Reply to
Mike D

Thanks Mike - printed and put in the car!

Chris

Reply to
Chris Hodges