Shocks

Ok, so my little 205 has got a upper and lower strut brace..... I`ve got Spax springs fitted..... I should hopefully be getting my 1.9 beam axle with disc.... The car handles very well now... not a lot of body roll.... so what advantage would i gain from fitting adjustable shocks front and rear..... something like Koni....sports.....? Would they work ok with my spax springs... Also wheres a good place to buy them as the only shop i see that advertises them is Larkspeed... and i`ve not heard the best of stories about them...

fronts r £85.00 each rears r £45.00 each

So £260 in total !

Reply to
Paulinho

Which is about what I paid for a pair of yellow (adjustable) koni dampers for the front of my last Alfa 33 - and well worth the money! (2 dampers only)

Certainly for italian cars, (road or track) konis are the biz - if they work as well for your Pug then empty your wallet, sonny! My konis came from camberley auto factors here in portsmouth which i believe is the UK agent for koni.

Adam H

Reply to
Ex Alfa Adam