Sorry this ones been talked about recently but.... Re: Air Bag Light on 406

Hi,

On my 406 it's hd intermittent on and off of the air bag for some time now - recently though - it just stays on??? I think there was a thread about this recently but I missed most of it (using OE for newsreading) - can anyone repost some of the comments - or is there an archive of this newsgroup I can refer to. Hopefully its something simple - and 'common' since I did see a glimpse of it here. (and importantly - cheap to repair!)

Thanks Paul

SoftSell

Paul

This was discussed in this group between 11 and 19 September this year. If your news server doesn't retain news items for a couple of weeks, maybe you should subscribe to a different one.

Reply to
Robin Bendall

It's the connectors under the front seats.

Reply to
brian

Theres an archive here

only_me

Go to Google and click on the Groups option. This is the old Deja Vu archive, now absorbed into Google, and should have all you want.

Keith Willcocks (remove .nospam from address to reply)

Reply to
Keith Willcocks

Hi and thanks to the the people who have replied.

Cheers Paul

Reply to
Paul