steering

can anybody help me! ive got a 93 306xl is there any greaseing points for the steering i dont have a manual! thanks

Reply to
nick via CarKB.com

Mindwipe

I'd be very surprised if there were. I don't recall anything on my wife's

106 and I can't really rememember the last car I saw a grease point on except my old Lada which had an oil top up point on the steering box.
Reply to
Malc

cheers mindwipe. it was just a idea!. thanyou.

Reply to
nick via CarKB.com

cheers malc thankyou!

Reply to