Uneven Brake application

Hi

Have just had my 406 fail the MOT on REAR brake uneven application, could somebody explain what would be causing this. Would like to get it sorted obviously so my car can pass.

Look forward to a reply (sensible if you would)

Thanks

Steve

Reply to
Steve

rear wheel cyl leaking or rear brake shoes not ajusted.was it on foot brake or hand brake?

Reply to
Chrs

Disc or drum brakes?

Reply to
Brian

Sorry guys it was on the foot brake and they are on discs

Reply to
Steve

Sorry Discs

Reply to