What tyres?

My 307 DTurbo needs 4 new tyres. They're 205/50 R17 W's. I've been replacing one or two tyres with Pirellis, as these were standard with the car, but now I need four together. My priorities are wear and handling in the wet, so is there a better make than the Pirellis?

Reply to
Hugo Nebula

I just had to make the same choice, so much for a cheap runaround!

There is not a lot of choice for this size tyre, it's not a popular size.

Your choices are P-Zeros (£117), Goodyear (£100) or Hankook (£78). I like the P-Zeros over the Goodyear, my last car had Goodyear and they where very good in the dry but poor in the wet. The P-Zeros are much better in the wet. Both wear really fast :-( The Hankook I have no wish to ever try again...

Stephen.

Reply to
Stephen Woolhead