Latest threads in Peugeot carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

throttle potentiometer and idle speed stepper motor
were is throttle potentiometer and the idle speed stepper motor located on a peugeot 206 hdi 1.4 2003 engine

307 starting fault
Hi all. My 02 307 has difficulty starting. I thought it was the glow plugs as it seemed to b when the colder weather came. So replaced them and still the same. So replaced the relay. But it won't...

406 Speedo & Fuel Gauge erratic
My 406 has an intermittent fuel gauge and speedometer. Could it be dirty contacts at the back of the panel?

aj mala pomoc
treba mi sema osiguraca za pezo 306 benzinac 1.4 motor i 97 je godiste,a i hteo bih da pitam koji je osigurac i gde se nalazi za ventilator u kolima. unapred hvala

wanted desperately ! weber36tlc carb
I have à 1988 peugeot 205 auto 1.6 and it has been off the road for 2 years with non functioning latest carb expert tells me it is a needle valve (not the one on the float) that is latest in a number...

Anti freeze concentration
Ref. Pug 205 1.6 GTI (1989) For driving in England is 25% sufficient or should 33% be used? In a hard water area is it a good idea to add a water softener to the water before mixing, for example...

Brake Pad Warning Light
Ref. Peugeot 205 1.6 GTI (F reg) At the top left of the speedometer is a round orange light which I think indicates the wear on the front brake pads. On occasions, this light flashes, but usually it...

Peugeot 206 hdi Engine cooling fan
This is my 2004 206 1.4 hdi TD SE Noticed overheating in this hot weather. The 'in front of radiator' fan seems to be not working and I wondered if anyone knows the failure modes of these fans, it...
2
2

can any let me know where i can obtaina sat navmultiscreendisplay renchcarforun
Can any one let me know where I can buy a sat nav multi function display screen for a 2004 406 hdi part number 96328936yw02

Pug 106 fan heater and HRW not working»
The heater fan, all blower settings and the HRW, switch not lighting up, aren't working any more. Is this likely to be the ignition switch or this there something else it could be. If it is the...

I have lost a lot of brake fluid with no visable leaks.pads f/r good where is it
**My Peugeot 307hdi 52 plate is drinking brake fluid with no visable signs of leaks.I have taken it to the garage but nothing found'Master cylinder and servo are fine ,front and rear pads ok ,no probs...

407 CHECK ON INSERTING KEY - 'Pression OK'
The 407 goes through several routine checks when you switch on. One which bothers me is 'pression OK'. I assume that this refers to the tyres but I cannot find any confirmation in the it saying tyre...

Peugeot reveals new 308 SW ahead of Geneva debut
From AB NEW PEUGEOT 308 SW ? COMBINING THE QUALITIES OF NEW PEUGEOT 308 CONCENTRATED IN A SLEEK AND SPACIOUS ESTATE - Style with substance ? the New 308 SW has the capability to enhance expectations -...

Rates chaud 106 color line 75 ch
Bonjour, Ma 106 120 000 km a des rates uniquement chaud qui intervienne au ralenti. Une foi qu'il apparait ces rates le moteur continue tourner comme une patate mme plein rgime. Un peu comme si elle...

Peugeot Partner clock
From what I can make out in the manual the means of adjusting the clock seems to be an integfral part of the original radio. I have changed the radio, does this mean I can no longer adjust the clock?