Latest threads in Peugeot carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Front Indicator Lamp - Pug 205 GTI
Peugoet 205 GTI: The front indicator lamp is often off. If I adjust the positon of the bulb it works for a while, and then fails. There appears to be a problem with the bulb holder (a new buld has the...
2
2

peugeot 807 alarm keeps going off
My alarm goes off two or three times per night for no reason at all. I bought the 807 two weeks ago and haven't had a decent night's kip since!!! It seems to be a problem quite a few people are having...
3
3

206 1.4 hdi TD
Hi Just thaught I might mention here that my 206 1.4 hdi TD 5 door has just failed MOT with BOTH front springs failed near the top coil. Done about 72,000 miles. 54 plate. Normal driving with no major...

New Peugeot 308 looks to be a big improvement
From AB THE NEW PEUGEOT 308 - First official images of completely new compact family hatchback - Stunning exterior design that builds on the new design language of Peugeot - Radical new cockpit-style...
1
1

206 1.4 HDI 2004 S model. Air Bag warning light on. No fault code
I have a 206 1.4 HDI S 2004. The rear wiper stopped working and the SRS airbag warning light has come on. (Daughter driving it and only mentioned it so not sure if it was the same time). Electrical...
1
1

A year in gestation, Peugeot finally unveils 2008 crossover
From AB PEUGEOT 2008: THE NEW URBAN CROSSOVER SET TO WIN CUSTOMERS THE WORLD OVER - The Peugeot 2008 addresses the increasing demands of new customers around the world - Utilises all the attributes...
1
1

206 hdi 1.4 (04) headlight adjust problem
Both headlights on my 206 (1.4 se td hatchback 2004) have lost their side to side adjustment and I wondered if anyone else has seen this problem? These are normal bulb headlights with electric up/down...

Unreliable Remote
A year or so ago I asked the group for suggestions about fixing the unrelia= ble remote for my 407 which sometimes worked, more often didn't. Little res= ponse. So, after it failed completely, I tried...
3
3

307 sw 1.6hdi injector problem
Hi, My no 4 injector seems to be blowing some smoke out of the seal. I have tightened it down a bit and it stopped for about 5 miles but it is starting to blow smoke again now. I recently replaced the...

Right hand indicator stays on constant when keys are out on my 306
When driving and when keys are out of the ignition the right hand indicator stays on and doesn't flash. This is on my Peugeot 306 v reg

307sw 1.6hdi non starter
Hi, So eventually I have sorted the car out or at least thought i had. Major turbo rebuild and also changed the head gasket. Bit of a nightmare getting the turbo connected back up to the PIF. The car...
6
6

weber 36TLC problems setting up.
I am having awful problem setting up this carb on 1988 peug 205 auto 1600cc . haynes man. refers to special tool no. 0.145G can anyone help? I think it is possible auto choke not working properly. Ive...

Wiper Blade, Pug 205 1.6 GTI
Recently I fitted a new wiper to the driver's side on my Pug. I could not get the plastic fitting clip to fit. I noticed on the wiper arm at the J a piece of metal on the neck, which I thought might...

can anybody tell me where the breather pipe is on a peugot 306 also what size of
help me please i nothing about cars

Facelifted Peugeot RCZ revealed, 260-HP RCZ R coming
From AB THE PEUGEOT RCZ: THE POWER OF PURE EMOTION - Peugeot RCZ enhanced with a new design style - Enhancements to specification further increase desirability - A performance model is to extend the...