Latest threads in Peugeot carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

306 Dashboard dials don't work
Went over a rather large speed bump at speed recently and all the dashboard dials dies. Removed the shunt fuse and put back in and all seemed fine for a few days. Yesterday the airbag warning light...
3
3

Auto Phone Systems and Outsourcing Services
Call Center Solutions Phone Systems and Outsourcing Services IVR and Voice Broadcast Solutions Systems Corp. Technology Phone Systems Call Outsourcing Services Application Development Services...
3
3

Total gearbox Oil
The manual for my peugeot boxer van specifies Total gearbox oil but gives no details. What is it viscosity - anyone know?
4
4

306 leaky sunroof? Try checking...
...the drains in the front corners. I drove down the road and as I went up the next hill I had a sudden influx of water - right into the controls for the sunroof/alarm receiver. This was how it must...
3
3

407 Glove box lamp
Fortunately something trivial: Can't see how to remove the cover to replace the glove box lamp. Handbook does not mention interior bulbs. I assume some firm but careful prizing with a sharp bladed...

106 cigarette lighter not working? Help!
Hi guys, been a while since my last post...thankfully havent had many problems with my '99 106 zest 2 for a while! Just bought a sat nav, and unfortunately the cigarette lighter does not appear to be...
7
7

Anyone ran their car on cooking oil
Hi all, Just wondering if anybody uses Cooking oil over Diesel. Heard a story recently or a couple who went to Morrisons (two trolleys) and filled their trolleys with boxes of cooking oil and left the...
2
2

Stuttering peugeot 206 engine
Group, I'm heaving the following problem with our 6½ year old peugeot 206 1.6 16v. Sometimes when driving it starts to stutter a little, usually at around 2500 - 3000 rpm, and mostly in the first 15...
1
1

Help Urgently Needed PLEASE!!!
Yesterday I bought a 2003 406 2.0 litre 110bhp Diesel estate in Oxfordshire- drove it back to London no problems and yet this morning it threw up the engine diagnostics warning light after about 3...
9
9

Dash bulbs on 806
I want to exchange the bulb behind the odometer for an led, which I hope will be brighter and make the figures more easily readable. Can anyone tell me how to access the bulb holders? My clock bulb...
9
9

knob
Can anybody tell me how the hell do u remove a gear-kob from a pug 405 diesel 1992. i have tryed pulling it unsrcewing it and it still dont replys please.
2
2

Injectors for D8A engine (306 diesel)
Ok, found the engine code for my 306, it's D8A. I'm suspecting a problem with the injectors as it runs rather lumpy until warm and is poor on fuel. Looking on the code for the injectors is KCA30S42,...
3
3

306 diesel non-turbo lumpiness
I have a P reg and it is lumpy around 3000 revs in all gears. I have tried buying the more expensive diesel and adding additive to the fuel with very little effect. Any ideas how to fix it?

307 beeps
Recently my 2002 2.0 litre HDI has started giving me three beebs and no error messages just after starting up. There doesn't appear to be any degredation to performance etc. so does anyone have any...
2
2

pass
It passed the m.ot. again with flying with 261.687 on the might help as i replace all the filters and oil every 4th you lot that dont do this to there cars replace all your filters and oil it helps...
2
2