01 Grand AM removing door panel

I have a 2001 Grand AM SE that I need to get the inside door panel on the drivers side off of. I am missing some screws somewhere and I was hoping someone might be able to tell me where to find them all. The manual mirror adjustment knob somehow came lose and fell inside the door! What a crazy thing to have happen!

Though I am a complete novice at this kind of thing I am hoping to fix this myself. I haven't worked on a Grand AM before - other than to replace a battery, fuse, relay, and a bulb or two - but I did basic maintenance on every car I owned before this one including oil changes, brake replacements, and even a radiator replacement once. It shouldn't be too complicated right?

If the mirror control is broken then the local salvage yard claims to have a replacement I can get pretty cheap for $20 rather than the $65 the dealer offered me. If I can fix this myself then I will save an additional $125 in labor costs. Hey, I could use the money I save to buy some more spare parts!

Thanks for the advice! Matthew Hanna

Reply to
irtherealman

DanFXR