02 Grand Am Trans fluid check

I cant be sure I located the trans.fluid ckeck plug. I have the factory service manual which states the plug is on the converter side (passenger side) just in front and below the output shaft.The book shows a hex socket plug. All I can see is a 3/8ths bolt about 6 inches away from the oil plug at 90 degrees behind. All I have is a floor jack and cant get all the way under to see. Is this the plug?

Reply to
DANFXR